- Secretaría de Estado de Función Pública
- Actuaciones relacionadas con el COVID-19
- Acuerdos suscritos con las Organizaciones Sindicales
- Mesas de negociación
- Publicidad Acuerdos Civea-Comisión Paritaria
- IV Convenio Único Personal Laboral
- Prevención de riesgos laborales
- Igualdad de Género
- Violencia de género
- Actuaciones frente al acoso laboral, acoso sexual y violencia en el trabajo
- Responsabilidad social en la Administración General del Estado
- Jornada y horarios
- Seguimiento huelgas
- Elecciones sindicales 2019
Las competencias de la Secretaría General de Administración Digital, competente en esta materia, han sido transferidas al Ministerio de Asuntos Económicos y Transformación Digital.
It has launched a long list of initiatives, since 2004, to drive the development of the government in Spain and improve citizen care.
The main current drive behind the electronic administration are Act 39 / 2015, 1 October, on the Common Administration Procedure of Public Administrations and Act 40/2015, of 1 October, on the Legal Framework of Central Government, which makes the right of electronically filing any administrative proceeding an universal right. These acts are made for the 21th century, and are aimed at making administrative bodies more effective and transparent, and bringing them closer to citizens. That's why, from the point of view of technologies, all the Administrations are working on implementation thereof and, for that purpose, they may count on the materials and tools, which are made available to them by this Ministry.
A series of shared solutions, infrastructures and services have been put into operation to enable the incorporation of de Government into the various Public Authorities, some of which are key elements covered by Act 11/2007 and now in acts 39 and 40/2015. Some especially representative examples are:
- SARA network for interconnection all public administrations.
- Cl@ve and Suite@firma for electronic signature identity.
- @Firma platform, for validation and electronic signatures.
- Data broker platform for replacing hard copy certificates. This spares citizens the need for producing documents to accredit their identity, residence, educational qualifications, property ownership, etc., when carrying out procedures.
- Suite of products related to electronic registries and interconnection and exchange of files between different General Government bodies.
- Online Notifications
- Electronic files
The spectacular progress made in the Government in Spain would not have been possible without a wide-ranging legal framework which focused above all on interoperability between the Public Authorities and the Security in online systems, data, communications, and electronic services.
The Observatorio de la Administración Electrónica controls the status of Spain's electronic administration through different reports it prepares and by participating in third-party studies offering its own information and part of the public information re-use policy of the Ministry.
For further information on these issues, please check the relevant specific websites and sections.