The web portal www.mptfp.gob.es content is as extend as required by the Ministry for Political Territorial and Public Function competences. This explains this web portal`s scope, extension, design, structure and navigation system of this. Its goal is to provide the highest usability and accessibility to users.
We make available a small users guide to browser this web portal. This section explains the organization of the web portal content www.mptfp.gob.es to users.
This webpage divides its content in the following sections:
- Public Function
The Ministry translated the content of the webpage to other languages. There are limited versions of its content in Spain co-official languages: Euskera, Catalonian, Galician and Valencian. There is another version in English.
Users may browse the web portal through the sections of the main menu: Ministry, Delegations, Areas, Services, Press, Public Function, Press; or through the sections highlighted in the start menu: Areas, Directory and Highlights.
- Ministry: information on the organization of the Ministry and Access to the contact details of the most relevant units.
- Minister his: Curriculum Vitae, speeches, statements and photographs galleries.
- Organisational Chart of the Ministry: bodies and main competences.
- Directory: contact details of the diverse head offices of the Ministry, Information Offices, Administrative Registry, Ministry´s Mail-box.
- Ministry bodies: presentation and main functions.
- Spain Government Delegations in Autonomous Communities; information on Government Delegations, Sub-Delegated Offices as well as Insular Directorates.
- Áreas: find relevant information related to the Ministry for Finances and Public Administrations.
- Policy for Autonomous Communities (regions): Cooperation between the State and Autonomous Communities, Legal framework, economic and financial information among others.
- Policy for Local Entities: Cooperation with local entities, Economic Cooperation with Local Entities, EU Funds, Information System on Local Entities. European Union, International Organizations, Latest News.
- Civil Service.
- Modernization, Administrative procedures, reduction of administrative burdens
- IMI System: More on IMI, IMI Coordinators, Documents, Training on IMI, News and Events, Frequently Ask Questions and links.
- Service Directive.
- Services: information on the Ministry for Finance and Public Administrations services.
- Public Employment.
- Foreigners and Immigration
- Management and payment of taxes
- E-Government Services
- Claims and administrative appeals
- Public employees` competitions for job positions
- Economic assistance and funds: economic assistance, subsidies, grants and economic subsidies for goods transportation
- Public Procurement
- Latest news and information related to the Ministry
- Press calls and releases
- Multimedia Archive: parliamentary speeches and statements, photographs.
- Videos with the Minister speeches and statements
- Site map: find a list of the contents of the webpage to browse.
- Search Engine: makes easy access to the content.
- Contact details: direct contact service.