MERITXELL BATET LAMAÑA
Born in Barcelona in 1973.
- Degree in Law. Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Barcelona.
- Post-graduate diploma in Building Law and Urban Planning, IDEC- UPF (UPF Barcelona School of Management).
- Lecturer in Constitutional Law at Universidad Pompeu Fabra (UPF), Barcelona.
- Member of Spanish Parliament for Barcelona. Spokesman for the Socialist Parliamentary Group at the Commission of Public Administrations at the Congress of Deputies (2008-2011).
- Deputy spokesperson of the Group of the Party of Socialists ‘leaders (until 2018).
- Secretary of the Studies and Programs of the PSOE Federal Executive Committee (2014-2016).
- Secretary of Federal Boost at the Executive of the Catalan Socialist Party (PSC).