- Organization chart
- Ministra de Política Territorial
- Directora del Gabinete de la ministra de Política Territorial
National Committee of Local Administration (CNAL)
National Commission for Local Administrations encourages collaboration between the State General Administration and local entities.
This Commission is structured in a plenary and two subcommittees: Subcommittee of Cooperation with Local Administrations and Economic, Financial and Tax Regulations Subcommittee.
The plenary and subcommittees holds meetings at least twice a year.
This Committee is empowered to:
- Issue reports on the following cases:
- a. Draft bills of administrative laws and regulations about matters connected to local entities within Spain Central Government`s powers.
- b. Criteria for debt transactions authorizations to local entities
- c. When the Council of Ministers implements art 61 of the Law 7/1985 April 2th Basic or Fundamental Regulation for Local Entities, the commission issues a report previously.
- Makes suggestions to Spain Government on Local administrations matters. Especially on the ones listed below:
- a. Attribution and delegation of competences to Local Entities.
- b. Distribution of state subsidies, credits and economic transfers to Local Entities.
- c. Competences and revenues sharing of Local Entities Treasuries in State´s taxes.
- d. Forecasts on State Administration´s budget relevant to local authorities.