- Organization chart
- Ministra de Política Territorial
- Directora del Gabinete del ministro de Política Territorial y Función Pública
Protección de Datos
Articles 34.1 ofAct 3 / 2018 of 5 December, of protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD), and 37.1 ofRegulation (HAT) 2016 / 679 of 27 April(hereinafter RGPD), oblige designate aDelegate of data protectionwhen treating them is done by a public authority or agency.
In accordance with article 12.2.c) ofRoyal Decree 863 / 2018 of 13 July, which develops the basic structure of the ministry of Territorial Policy and public function, corresponds to the overall resource Office, publications and documentation “ coordination and supervision of the data protection policy in compliance with applicable regulations in this area in the area of the powers of the department and, in particular, exercise competencies relating to delegate of data protection, under theRegulation (HAT) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the council de27 de2016 Aprilfor the field of the ministry, excluding its public authorities ”.
In compliance with the above, the functions of data protection, excluding autonomous agencies are carried out by the aforementioned General Office.
Contact data of the delegate of Data protection:
Overall resource office, publications and documentation
Technical General Secretariat
Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
Address: Square of Joe Zorrilla, 1 28071 Madrid
FUNCTIONS OF PROTECCIÓN DELEGATE DATA
- To inform and advise those responsible and responsible for the treatment of personal data, as well as to employees involved in the same of their obligations under theRGPD,LOPDGDDand other provisions in the field.
- Monitoring the compliance with regulations and policies of those responsible and responsible for the treatment of data in terms of data protection.
- Offer advice requested regarding the impact assessment regarding the protection of personal data.
- Cooperate with the Spanish Agency of data protection and act as a contact with her.
- To intervene in the case of stakeholders before Him the claim potestative prior to claim before the AEPD.
- Address issues of stakeholders regarding the treatment of your personal data and the exercise of their rights under theRGPDandLOPDGDD.