- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
TheAutonomy statute Andalucian marvel includes in its articles various bodies for the promotion of bilateral relations between the State and the Regional Government of Andalusia: the Bilateral Commission for Cooperation between the Regional Government of Andalusia and the State (article 220), the Joint Commission for Economic and Fiscal Affairs between the State and the Autonomous Community (article 184), and the Commission on State Investments in Andalusia (third additional provision).
The Joint Andalucía-Estado Bilateral Cooperation Commission is on an equal footing, holds the rotating presidency and adopts its agreements by consensus of the two parties. It constitutes the general and permanent framework of the relationship between the two governments. Its main functions are deliberation and, where appropriate, agreement on matters such as draft state laws, programming of general economic policy, conflicts of competence, monitoring of European policy and monitoring of the State's external action, provided that they have a special impact on the competences or interests of the Autonomous Community.
The Joint de Andalucía-Estado Bilateral Cooperation Commission has created the following permanent Subcommittees:
- Subcommittee on Regulatory Monitoring, Prevention and Conflict Resolution, in order to prevent conflicts of competence between both administrations.
- Subcommittee on Collaboration and Cooperation, to promote work on the development of the Statute in the area of mutual cooperation.
- Subcommittee on European Affairs and External Action, to articulate the participation of the Regional Government of Andalusia in EU matters and the external action of the State in matters affecting the competences of the Autonomous Community.
- Subcommittee of Infrastructures and Equipments, to debate on issues of common interest in such areas.
The Joint de Andalucía-Estado Bilateral Cooperation Commission held six meetings on 9 April 2007, 12 November 2007, 18 September 2008, 16 March 2009, 29 March 2011 and 16 September 2011.