- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Article 64 of Organic Law 1/2011 of 28 January on the reform of the Statute of Autonomy of the Autonomous Community of Extremadura provides for the Commission for Cooperation between the State and the Autonomous Community of Extremadura, which will constitute the general and permanent framework for the relationship between the Governments of Extremadura and the State and whose rules of organization and operation will be established by agreement of both parties.
It is the responsibility of the Cooperation Commission:
- Establish the mechanisms for information and collaboration for the exercise of their respective powers.
- Collaborate in the elaboration of State legislative projects that singularly affect the competences and interests of Extremadura.
- To be a channel and scope for the resolution of conflicts between the two administrations.
- Any other functions of a similar nature raised at the initiative of the parties.
To date, the Statutory Commission has not been formally constituted, so that the Bilateral Commission for Cooperation State Administration - Autonomous Community of Extremadura of 11. FEB.1992, and the internal regulations adopted at the meeting of the Bilateral Commission of 13.
It is made up of five permanent members appointed by each of the representations and other representatives may also attend depending on the issues to be dealt with. The Presidency of the Commission corresponds to the State Administration and the Vice-Presidency to the Autonomous Community. Each representation will be assisted by a Secretary.