- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
The Cooperation Board between the General State Administration and the Comunidad Foral de Navarra was constituted on 24 September 1984.
It is made up of three representatives of the State Administration and three representatives of the Government of Navarre.
Its functions are those provided for in the operating rules approved in Royal Decree 1507/1984, of 1 August 1984:
- To resolve, in accordance with the provisions of these regulations, any discrepancies that may arise between the State Administration and the Comunidad Foral de Navarra with regard to the application and interpretation of the Organic Law on the Reintegration and Improvement of the Foral Regime of Navarra.
- To promote the signing of cooperation agreements between the State Administration and the Comunidad Foral de Navarra, and to resolve any questions that may arise in relation to the execution of said agreements, prior to the exercise of legal actions.
- To develop the actions that, by mutual agreement, are entrusted to it by the Government of the Nation and the Government of the Autonomous Community of Navarre