- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
The participation of Spain in the European Union, launched in 1986, and the gradual increase in the powers that successive EU treaties have gone to attach to the European institutions has direct effect on the organization domestic policy and on the powers that the constitution of 1978 attributed to the autonomous communities. These effects are particularly relevant in the Competence of the Community exclusive, and specifically respects of competition policy; but they are also intense in the area of the shared responsibilities, as in agriculture and fisheries, the environment, cohesion policy, social policy, consumer protection, transport or energy.
This situation has been resolved within the scope English through the establishment of a system of cooperation that makes possible autonomous participation in the bodies of institutions which develop and adopt the Community acts.
Responsibility for breach of the law of UE