Home > Territorial Policy > Local politics > Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds > Economic cooperation programme of the state and other lines of cooperation > Program of Local Economic Cooperation (CEL) > Lines of action > Input to projects with the participation of civil society
- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Input to projects with the participation of civil society
Its objective is to enhance the participation of civil society in the improvement of local services, in the field of the powers of local entities, through the cofinancing of projects to meet this goal.
They are susceptible to obtain grant investment projects aimed at local service delivery in whose management has an effective participation of citizens, through the formulas to establish local entities.
- Structure of aid
The State's economic cooperation projects with the participation of civil society will be directly with local entities applicants and beneficiaries of the subsidy.
Can obtain grant for this purpose local entities that have governed the participation of civil society through tips or other structures.
- Amount of subsidies
The grant of the state of funding for the projects with the participation of civil society can reach up to 50% of the amount of investment. Local entities developers will contribute to its funding with a minimum of 15 percent of investment.
Can only be financed with state subsidy costs that are regarded investment.