- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
The agreement of the council of ministers of 21 september 2021
Agreement of the regions of andalusia, Aragon, the principality of Asturias, Cantabria, castile and león, Valencia, Extremadura, Illes Balears, La Rioja, Navarra, basque country and region of Murcia "area affected severely by an emergency" civil protection, as a result of floods, fires and other phenomena in a different nature.
In order to alleviate the damage and damage produced, in accordance with article 24 of act no. 17/2015, of 9 july, and other legal provisions and regulations, measures to which the following subparagraphs:
"Fourth. Damage to municipal infrastructure and road network" provincial
The projects directly related to the events referred to in paragraph 1 of this Agreement implemented by municipalities, cabildos and island councils, county councils or the autonomous communities uniprovinciales, the regions and communities and towns and villages in dealing with the activities of reparation or restitution of infrastructure, equipment or installations and services in municipal ownership including article 25.2 of the law 7/1985 of 2 april, regulatory Bases del régimen Local, and the road network in the county councils, of cabildos and island councils or, if any, of the autonomous communities uniprovinciales, be applied the processing of urgency and they may grant a subvention of up to 50 per cent of its cost, excluded from this assistance work carried out its own means personified not of the local entity, whether materials, machinery or staff.
CONVENING OF GRANTS TO LOCAL ENTITIES
Resolution of 11 april 2002 by the secretariat of State land policy, which approves the convening of the subsidy to infrastructure damage in municipal and provincial road network and island level, under the agreement of the council of ministers of 17 december 2021, declaring several autonomous communities "area affected severely by an emergency Civil protection". Published inextract BOEagenda 13/04/2022.
Noteon the application procedure.
CORPORATE IMAGE(PUBLICITY CAMPAIGNS)
Practical information oncorporate imageto mention of the financing of works by the General state administration within the publicity and communication.