- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Royal Decrees liaison with pdf
- Transfer royal decrees
- Basic data on transfers XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- Actividad internacional de la SEPT
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Survey of Local infrastructure and facilities
Regulated under Article 4 of the royal decree 835 / 2003 of 27 June, which regulates economic cooperation of the state to investments of local entities, the survey of Local infrastructure and facilities (EIEL) is atool of quantitative and qualitative analysis of services of municipal competitionInventory. Is a national census in nature, which has asobjective know periodically the status and level of staffing local infrastructure and equipmentin order to assess the needs of those sectors, enable correct distribution of resources, eliminating regional imbalances through better planning public investments that the Central and Local government carried out in the municipalities.
It develops, following acommon methodology, by the Provincial, councils and Island Councils, Autonomous Communities Uniprovinciales and the generality of Catalonia, with the technical and economic cooperation from the finance ministry and public administrations, which is also the monitoring and control of its updating and maintenance.
Includesall municipalities under 50.0000 inhabitantsthe national territory, with the exception of lasComunidades Autónomasdel Basque Country and Navarre, by having a regime foral own and not be included in economic cooperation of the state. Recoge information to level of population centre, covering as a minimum, all sectors within municipal activity reflected in articles 25 and 26 of Law 7 / 1985 of 2 April, regulatory Regime Bases Locally.
In this section can be accessed and downloaded EIEL data for the periods 2000, 2005 and 2008 by 2019.
Contains farms in the EIEL, indexes of infrastructure, reports on the implementation of geographic information systems (SIG) and studies of local data.
Application for loading and validation of the EIEL.
Access to the necessary documentation for the development of the EIEL, both alphanumeric as chart.
Territorial distribution of credit destined to subsidize the work of local entities for updating and maintenance of the EIEL.