- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
- Autonomous Estado-Comunidades cooperation
- Basic information of Autonomous Communities
- In spain cooficial languages
- Cooperation State - Local Entities
- Local Economic Cooperation. Aid from the State and European Funds
- Local information system (SIL)
- Legal regime
- IMI: what and for whom
- IMI and data protection
- Use and statistics
- European Union
- Cross-Border Cooperation and Territorial
- International agencies
- Administración Periférica del Estado
Consultation and downloading data
It allows access to this service, in any case, always named authorship and ownership of the SEAT, as follows: © Secretariat of State of Politica Territorial.
Detail of discharges and informal available:
♦ Tables: At this stage could be looked at 55 tables containing information on basic infrastructure and equipment at the heart of population by municipality and province and 15 general tables at the provincial level.
♦TablesThese periods: 54 tables contain information on basic infrastructure and equipment at the heart of population by municipality and province and 16 general tables at the provincial level.
♦Ámbito: Municipalities with less than 50,000 inhabitants to all provinces, except that:
•2005: Cabildo Insular de El Hierro.
•2008 to 2012: Cabildo Insular de El Hierro, Comunidad Autónoma de Madrid, Burgos (2009), Huesca (2011 y 2012) y Generalitat de Cataluña (2012).
•2013: Huesca, Generalitat de Catalunya, autonomous community of Madrid, and the Consejo Insular de Ibiza.
•2014:Huesca, the autonomous communities of Catalonia and Madrid, and the island councils of Ibiza and Formentera..
•2015:Huesca, Island Councils of Ibiza and Formentera. Autonomous communities of Catalonia and Madrid.
•2016:Huesca and seville. Autonomous communities of Catalonia and Madrid. Island Councils of Ibiza and Formentera.
•2017:Huesca, Sevilla, Zamora and Zaragoza. Autonomas Communities of catalonia, Madrid and Cantabria. Island Councils of Ibiza and Formentera. Island Councils of Gran Canaria, and iron.
•2018: Burgos, Cáceres, A coruña, Huelva, Huesca, Palencia, Salamanca, Sevilla, Zamora and Zaragoza. Island Councils of Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Iron and Tenerife. Consejo Insular de Formentera. Autonomous communities of Cantabria, catalonia and Madrid.
•2019: Albacete, Ávila, Burgos, Cáceres, La coruña, Guadalajara, Huelva, Huesca, La Rioja, Lugo, Orense, Murcia, Palencia, Pontevedra, Salamanca Segovia, Sevilla, Zamora, Zaragoza. Autonomous communities of Cantabria, catalonia, Madrid and Region of Murcia. Island Councils of Ibiza, Formentera. Island Councils of Gran Canaria, Fuerteventura, Tenerife, El Hierro.
⇔As for the Surveys will be rolled out to this web site.