- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Cooperation State - Local Entities
The intersections of competence, the shared character of many of the competences materials and the need to articulate joint policies to be developed throughout the territory have driven the creation of different instruments of cooperation that makes possible the coherent and efficient operation of the system of territorial decentralization. This system has been developed and consolidated gradually and bearing in mind the practice and experience. Formally may take two forms or possibilities: multilateral cooperation or sectoral, which involves all local entities together; and bilateral cooperation, which involves a single entity local.
To this end, the basic legislation quoted articulates partnerships and cooperation through the anticipation of general principles and the promotion of voluntary instruments of cooperation and coordination strengthened and supplemented by the anticipation of the coordination bound for cases where it is necessary to ensure consistency of performance of public administrations.
For the effectiveness of this coordination, the state administrations and autonomous communities, on the one hand, and local entities, another, should be in their mutual relations:
- Respect the legitimate exercise by other administrations of its powers and consequences stemming from it to their own.
- Weighing in the performance of the competences, all of the public interests involved and, in particular, those whose management this vested in other administrations.
- Help other administrations information on the own management that is relevant to the proper development of their committed.
- Providing, within the scope of its own, the active cooperation and assistance to other administrations might specify for the effective implementation of its tasks.
In the case of local entities, the common cooperation instruments are articulated via the Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces (FEMP), as the most representative association, while the special cooperation and for a given municipal, was carried out by signing conventions for conducting joint actions.