- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
You can also consult thecomparative statisticson IMI which publishes the committee, as well as the section on IMI within the 'Scoreboard'D.G.Mercado inside of the committee, within which you can find the valuation of the commission on thein spain IMI activity.
Website on the scoreboard Single Market
Thescoreboardthe single market includes comprehensive reports on thirteen governance tools, including the control of the correct transposition of the directives of the HAT, an analysis of infringement proceedings, networks of administrative cooperation (IMI: Internal Market Information System) and several information services and resolution of problems.
The unique online version of the scoreboard of the single market offers a comprehensive information system and searchable.